water fun

water fun

Friday, March 25, 2011

Innocence

I love this picture it was his first time watching fireworks. He was so excited and had such joy on his face. It saddens me when I see this joy leave his face.  I love my children so much and they are so innocent.  To many times though I have been the cause of taking this away from them.  I let my own shortcomings sweep over me and I am left with a child wondering what they did wrong.  But then there are the times, which I hope out number the last.  Putting a smile on your child's face and seeing their eyes light up is so refreshing and meaningful.  I can think of nothing better in life than seeing someone you love filled with joy and happiness.  So imagine how it is for our Father in Heaven.  He is the perfect example of what and how to be.  He cries when we cry and rejoices when we rejoice.  I love that  thought.  I love my children and I love the innocence they have and bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment