water fun

water fun

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Perfection

    I love how perfect my children are.  Now that does not mean they don't make mistakes they are learning after all.  But honestly they are perfect.  They find joy and amusement in the littlest things.  They love so purely.  If someone wrongs them all it takes is a hug and all is forgiven.  It is no wonder God wants us to be like a little child.  And in our own way we are.  In this life we are learning and growing and trying to be like our father in heaven.  Some of us need a little more guidance and patience.  Some are just like an innocent child and will blindly and obediently follow God knowing he will not lead them astray. 

In someways I know I need further guidance and patience from God in others I know I am fine.  Though on my road to perfection I will stumble I will fall.  I will turn around and run the other way.  But in the end all I can hope for is that I will have made it far enough along the path and allow Jesus to make up to rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment