water fun

water fun

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What Life May Bring

I have made promises in life and some I have kept some I have regrettably not kept. I would like to think that the most important promises I have kept.  I have never cheated on my husband.  I am raising our kids in the gospel, teaching them the best I can to be good people. I have never touched a drop of alcohol,tobacco, or illegal drugs. 


This however does not make me better than anyone out there who has or does struggle with things I do not.  I have my things I do struggle with. To some what I think is minor they may think is huge.


See that is what makes us different.  We all have our triumphs and struggles in life. 


I have found that the promises I have made with God are the ones at top priority in my life.  With that we feel that we have guidance in our life that will help us be in the right place at the right time to help in our eternal progression. 


Come March 2012 we will be moving to Texas.  The city and town is still undecided to 100% but right now lays 90% on San Marcos and 10% on Corpus Christi. There Richard will open up a business and our family will live and grow.  We also feel like we have one more child to grace our family.  Right now the plans for that would be once we get to Texas but if we happen to get pregnant now it will be Gods will.  


I am so thankful for what I do have in my life and count us lucky to have what we do.  And look forward to what life may bring 

No comments:

Post a Comment