water fun

water fun

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Deep in Thought

I sat last night deep in thought.  Probably just layed in bed for an hour just thinking.  Some things good.  Some things not so good.  Something were just insain.  I find when I just sit and think my mind takes me on a journey. If I have something important to think about I think my mind takes it in 100 different directions and through 20 different senerios. 

I am pleased with my life.  It has its ups and downs, just like everyone's does.  The thing is there are parts of my life I hide from everyone and then there are some I may overshare.  It takes finding a good balance to feel good about myself. If I feel like I am hiding I feel bad for not being more personable.  If I feel like I am oversharing I feel like I am being a burden to all those around me. 

I think I have started to blog more because my therapist says I need somewhere to write.  Somewhere to express my opinion and feel like I am talking to someone.  Maybe noone is reading or following my blog and it does not matter to me one way or another because this is what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment