water fun

water fun

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Texas Trip (Photos)

Here are the Pictures of Our Trip.  It was a lot of fun

 Our Stop over in Colorado to meet with my Grandma
Josh being a goof 
 Jorja and Dad
Say Cheese 
 Dolphins Yay











 Flying Dolphin

 Say Hi




 Jelly Fish





 Jorja Loved the Snake






 Ed and my niece Cathrine
 Grandma and Jorja
 Just looking at the fish





Bird Show 




















 Sea Otters



 Jorja
 Why am I on a Ball ?
Having fun 
Father and Son 
Houston skyline 
 My Love
 Common mom put the camera away




 I will not say cheese


 It was Hot
 But we had fun








 Astros Won!











Childrens Musem so much fun 







Corpus Christi Hooks game 
 DAD!!


They lost but still fun 
Jorja did not like the water 
Josh loved it 

 Richard got a hold of my camera - Still plotting on how I am going to get him back






Seriously need to destroy the camera 



 Josh made a new Friend


 Happy Girl



 The Lexington



 Finally got some Water time

Just Relaxing at Grandma and Grandpa house

No comments:

Post a Comment