water fun

water fun

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Never Forget

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sep+11+memory+vedio&mid=5B931610BB728E11C78B5B931610BB728E11C78B&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3

Ten Years Ago I was in my Sophomore Year at Weber State.  Still Living with my parents.  I was just waking up news was on like it was every morning just expecting to get the news of weather and traffic. I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day my brother says hey Jenn come look at this.  I came out and they had the first plane had hit the tower at that time everyone was just thinking a horrible accident had happened.  Then watched as the second plane hit the second tower and my heart sunk.  What was going on this is no accident.  Wow serious. I left for my classes with the radio on the news station the whole way.  Not that it needed to be because the news was on every station.  The talk about class was all in disbelief.  No one wanted to believe there was such evil out there.  Everyone crying together as we heard of the pentagon and of the plan in Pennsylvania.  All flight grounded any plane in the air would be considered a threat.  There are not many times that we as America have had direct threats against us.  Times the entire Nation is brought together.  Yes there have been small acts of terror. Bombing of building shootings in public areas.  But nothing with such great affect as that of 9/11.  Before that the biggest attack was on Pearl Harbor.  I was not alive for that but those who where tell me it was comparable. Sunday December 7, 1941 that was a dark day in our history as well that also brought us into a war, WWII so a span of 60 years.  I hope we never have to experience another attack bringing us into war like that again even 60 years would be to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment