water fun

water fun

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Food Cravings and Morning Sickness

So lately I have been having a weird schedule for morning sickness.  I guess it is more anytime sickness.  The weird thing is it also goes in hand with my cravings. I will have a strong craving weather it be for cereal, salad, hamburger, whatever.  It will be something I want I can not think of anything else I will get it take one maybe two bites it will be the best thing ever than come bite 3 it now becomes the worst thing I can have in front of me.  And my poor husband every time he wants something it sounds absolutely disgusting to me but as soon as he has it or it is made and I have a taste it is the best thing ever.  But I still have times where no food seems good at all and any food come near by even just the smell is going to make me ill.

You say hey you have had 2 kids before you should know what its like.  Well with my last 2 pregnancies I did not have to much problem with food. With Josh I could not eat carrots but that was it.  And with Jorja well I could eat pretty much anything and had no specific cravings.

This one has been so weird for me.  It has fit every stereotype of a pregnant woman.  This is so weird to feel sick. To feel sore.  To be completely  exhausted.  As I have put it I feel like I have the Flu just without the fever and the chills.  I am excited thou I am looking forward for #3 this will be our last but I am so excited for it all. Even if I have to be a typical pregnant woman

No comments:

Post a Comment