water fun

water fun

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I asked for it

Ok so I got to really learn that God means it when he said if you ask in righteousness you shall receive.  I was not really feeling pregnant. Mostly because I am not that far along and because I am over weight so I worried a lot.  So once I found out I prayed and asked that I might know everything is ok and I am truly pregnant.  Well my prayers were answered so I should be grateful.  But I was given bad morning sickness and extreme fatigue and moodiness.  Although these are not fun things to go through I am thankful that they are signs of a healthy pregnancy.  I know I will be more at peace come the 24th when I have my first appointment that is just a week from Tuesday.  I just need to remember even though it may not be the way we expect God will always answer our prayers. We just have to be willing to accept the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment