water fun

water fun

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FAITH IN GOD PROGRAM EXPERT


So  I have been called to be a Faith in God Program Expert.  I am not sure all that that will entail but I am excited to have this chance to be a part of the program.  From what I was told my roll my be small.  I am to call and help remind the kids and parents that this is a program to be followed to help each child between the ages of 8-12 draw closer to their Heavenly Father and become stronger individuals in the church.  I have so many ideas and so many thoughts running through my head.  Maybe I am a little ambitious and might not even be a part of my calling but I will find out.  

I feel that this program is something I should try to do myself.  Even though I am much older than 12 years old and have already gone through and graduated the primary program many many years ago, if I can do what the children are expected to do today then I feel I can best help and understand what is needed to be done.  

I just pray and hope that I can do some good and help these young bright children of god become all that they are foreordained to become and also learn more about myself and strengthen my own testimony of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment