water fun

water fun

Sunday, August 5, 2012

What will I miss?

Ok so I technically have 16 days left of being pregnant.  Now people are starting to ask me what I will miss most about being pregnant.  Hmm let me think...NOTHING.  I can tell you what I will not miss. I will not miss the constant trips to he bathroom.  I will not miss the heartburn. I will not miss not being able to sleep longer than 1 1/2- 2 hour long. I will not miss the sharp kicks to various parts of my body.  I will not miss that nothing I want to wear does not fit.  I will not miss being so hot and uncomfortable 24/7. I will not miss the backaches, headaches, sickness, strong smells, swelling, gas, and multiple trips to Dr. offices.

What i am looking forward to... having a new baby.  Seeing his face.  Feeling complete. Getting back to more normal sleep habits. Being able to play with my kids. Feeling accomplished and not just lazy.

I am not complaining I will go through this as long as I need to but if you ask me what I will miss honestly nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda is right there with ya. Congrats on almost being finished. The countdown continues!

    ReplyDelete